A tasty buffalo-style chicken dip, with a Southern flair.
- 1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup of bleu cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2- 12-14 ounce cans of white chunk chicken
- 6-10 Ritz-style butter crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup of Captain Rodney’s Peach Barbeque Boucan Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Captain Rodney’s Corazon del Fuego Hot Sauce (optional)
Combine softened cream cheese, bleu cheese dressing, mozzarella cheese and Captain Rodney’s Peach Barbeque Boucan Sauce. Add hot sauce to taste, if desired. Add chicken, mix well and bake for 20 minutes at 350°. Spread crushed butter crackers over top and garnish with Peach Barbeque Boucan Sauce. Serve with celery sticks, carrots and crackers.