Captain Rodney's Barbeque Bloody Mary
This great riff on a classic bloody mary was inspired by the folks at Corsair Artisan Distillery and their incredible Wildfire Whiskey made with hickory smoked barley. They offer a version of this classic in their tasting room from time to time featuring some of our products and their own house made bitters and infusions which is incredible. The recipe here is an approximate version that is easy to make at home and still tastes great.
- 2 oz. Corsair Wildfire Whiskey
- 1 oz. Captain Rodney's Coffee Barbeque Sauce
- 4 oz. Bloody Mary Mix (We use Debutante Farmer brand)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- Splash of lemon juice
- Splash of Captain Rodney's Corazon del Fuego Hot Sauce (optional)
Combine ingredients in a shaker with ice, shake about 10 seconds and pour into a tall glass rimmed with Captain Rodney's Whiskey Barbeque Rub. Garnish with a lemon slice and sprig of rosemary.
Traditionally, a Bloody Mary is made with vodka, but Corsair's hickory smoked whiskey is a natural in this barbeque inspired cocktail that will leave your guests asking for more.