"The Top Tailgating Recipe in the South"
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One 8 ounce pack cream cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 6 Ritz crackers (crushed)
- 8 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled) or equivalent "real" bacon bits
- 1/2 cup of any Captain Rodney’s Glaze
Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions, half the bacon and ¼ cup Captain Rodney’s Glaze in a quiche pan. Top with crackers and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Top with remaining bacon and Captain Rodney’s Pepper Glaze.
Serve with crackers.