with Pecan Pepper Cranberry Sauce
- 1 chicken boiled and boned
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package seasoned cornbread stuffing
- 2 tablespoons Rose & Ivy Pecan Pepper Jelly or Pecan Pepper Glaze
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 boullion cubes
- 1 stick butter(1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup pecans
Melt Butter and mix with stuffing. Add nuts. Mix broth with soups and bullion , add jelly or glaze. Layer soup mix, chicken and dressing. Repeat ending with dressing on top.
Bake for 30 minutes, uncovered at 350°.
Add Rose & Ivy Southern Pecan Pepper Jelly or Pecan Pepper Glaze to taste to one can whole berry cranberry sauce and serve.