- 6 Cups of Assorted Shredded Cheddar Cheeses
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp of Salad Dressing (the sandwich kind)
- ½ Cup (4 oz.) of Pimento Peppers, diced, undrained
- 1 Tbsp of Captain Rodney’s Whiskey Rub
- 2 Tbsp of Captain Rodney’s Pepper Glaze
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours to let the flavors blend or serve immediately. We don’t judge.
Best served with a Bainbridge Festive Foods Barrel-Aged Sweet Crisp Pickle.
Like the Pirate’s Code, these measurements are, “more of a guideline, really," feel free to adjust accordingly.